Monday, February 2, 2009

Summer Time Chicken

I know that summer is not here yet, but I couldn't wait to share how I cook chicken in the summer. This is one of my favorite dishes to have. Mainly because you don't have many dishes to clean up when you are done eating. This is definitely a family favorite. The chicken turns out so juicy and full of flavor. Your mouth will water.

With this dish I like to also cook squash, corn and green beans. Or some nights I like to make pasta salad, strawberry spinach salad, green salad, or fruit salad.


You'll need:
Frozen chicken breasts-as many as needed
Zesty Italian Dressing

Directions:
Turn on the grill to high (this gets all the gunk off, don't forget to scrape the grill)
Move temperature on grill to medium
Defrost the chicken breasts (about 10 minutes on defrost cycle)
Place chicken in a cooking pan and pour dressing all over
Let the chicken marinade for at least 15-30 minutes
Place the chicken on the grill, be sure to sear both side of the meat (this keeps the juices inside)
Turn frequently as the chicken cooks

The grilling time takes about 10 minutes

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment